MONTCLAIR, N.J. — Have a Family Law or Divorce issue? If you would like the opportunity to get your questions answered about a family law or divorce matter during the taping of the new TV/video show Family Law: Jersey Style on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at Montclair State University, you still have an opportunity.
Family Law: Jersey Style will be filming the first, pilot episodes for their new groundbreaking show throughout the day. This show is for everyday people, where they can learn about the best from the best of those involved in Family Law and Divorce. It is designed to help you understand how the legal system can work for you as relates to family law and divorce in New Jersey. Join us and your host, Bari Zell Weinberger to learn more.
Starting at 4:00 p.m. this Thursday, family law and divorce attorney Bari Weinberger of Weinberger Law Group will be randomly selecting questions to answer from you, our studio audience, your emails, Facebook and Twitter posts.
You can get your questions answered by submitting them in any one of the following ways:
• Come join our live studio audience starting at 4pm on Thursday, November 14, 2013 in the Memorial Auditorium of Montclair State University.
• Send a question any time to our Twitter account at @FamilyLawJS – http://www.twitter.com/FamilyLawJS
• Follow us on Twitter @FamilyLawJS and post a Direct question to remain anonymous.
• Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/weinbergerlawgroup and post your question on our Wall, include the hashtag #familylawjs
• Send an Email to us with your question to email@example.com include “Family Law: Jersey Style” in the Subject line.
Need More Help:
• Call Weinberger Law Group for help, assistance, schedule an appointment with an attorney, or for a free initial consultation at 1-888-888-0919 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Find more information about Family Law: Jersey Style at http://www.familylawjerseystyle.com/
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES ON DIVORCE & FAMILY LAW IN NEW JERSEY:
note: Invitation time to attend live taping was corrected from 6pm to 4pm EST. Hope to see you there!